Map your Brand is a combination of Self-reflection, coaching and of course planning a photoshoot.
I have found that those who had a real plan mapped out of their website and their social media marketing plan had the most successful photoshoots
We created a HUGE LIBRARY OF IMAGES when we meet prior and put a detailed plan into action
(please note the photoshoot does not need to be with me, I offer these consultations to those who have their own photographer and those who do not live in Sydney, Australia.
The consultations can be held via phone, or Skype)
A Map your Brand consultation is held prior to your photo shoot, where together we plan each image by using your existing website as a guide and of course we consider the direction that the business wants to go over the next 3 months, 6 months or a year, as well as what pages you could add to enhance your website. I am also available to meet up with Web designers, Graphic Designers, Social Media Consultats I have some beautiful Marketing material that could be included in your welcome packs to clients to add a further service to your packages, we all know good images on a great website are what grabs visitors attention
A Standard Map your Brand session includes
- A discussion about where you want to take your business over the next 12 months, or 5 years
- A detailed prop list of what you need to have ready for your shoot
- A list of idea locations to hold your Brand Photography Shoot
- A list of the people you will need with you on the day, models, hair, stylists etc.
- An understanding of your WHY! (why you do what you do) and (why your clients choose you)
- A list of articles you want to write, Blog posts or social media posts
- A plan to use the images in your marketing campaigns
If you think you will benefit from this Map my Brand session I’d love to hear from you.
The cost ( $249 ) of the consultation is credited to all 1/2 and full day Photoshoots booked
Extended Map your Brand sessions
- What are your goals?
- How to create a business that suits your lifestyle? Including income and hours available to work.
- What does success look like to you?
- Who are you? It is not uncommon for people to live on auto pilot and forget who they are.
- Tools to connect you and your dreams to your business, including planners and income tracking spreadsheets, as well as exercises designed to help you reflect and design an amazing life!
- What does your business provide and who does it attract?
- What can you outsource/complete yourself?
- and much more…… program adapted to your needs, price dependent on program.
Can’t wait to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by